Skip to content
⚠️ WARNING – PLEASE ALWAYS MAKE SURE:
- Your baby weighs at least 6 lbs
- Your baby’s umbilical cord has fallen off
- Check with your pediatrician if you have any concerns
- Keep all packaging materials away from the baby after opening. Do not let the baby play with them
- Never remove your eyes from your infant for even one second and always stay within arm’s reach of your infant while in the water
- Make sure any clips or harnesses and are secured and working properly before use.
- Do not use as a lifesaving device or swim aid
- Check for air leakage and firmness of the floatie – proper inflation is critical in ensuring the structural integrity of the floatie and preventing accidents
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.