Bub's Maternity Belt™
THE HIP, PELVIS AND BACK SUPPORT EVERY MUM NEEDS DURING & AFTER PREGNANCY
Enjoy comfort and relief your back, hips and pelvis deserve during pregnancy and postpartum. Bub's Maternity Belt helps to lift and cradle your growing baby bump, lifting off pressure from your hips, back and pelvis. The comfortable and gentle support reduces soreness, skin damage, and back, hip and pelvic discomfort during pregnancy and feels like a comfortable hug.
What are the causes of hip, pelvis and back pain during pregnancy?
The most common causes of discomfort in pregnancy are:
- The release of a pregnancy hormone (relaxin), which relaxes the connective tissue between your bones throughout your body and frequently causes back and hip pain.
- Normal and excessive weight gain that puts pressure on your joints, ligaments, and the arch of your back throughout the day
- Changes in posture caused by weight gain, weight redistribution around the belly, and even carrying an older child or heavy items can all cause hip and back pain.
How can Bub's Maternity Belt™ help?
Our pelvic belt supports your belly all day, reducing involuntary changes in posture caused by weight gain. This reduces strain on your back, hip joints and ligaments, resulting in less back and hip ache, and better sleep.
A 2017 clinical study on pelvic belts in pregnant women concluded that pelvic belts had a positive effect on the body and could help treat hip pain.
Better Support, Healthier Skin
The belt tightens the skin and protects it from tearing. Bub's Maternity Belt helps maintain muscle tone and supports the belly, ensuring the smooth stretching of the skin. This helps to prevent stretch marks & varicose veins due to overstretching of your skin.
Better & Faster Postpartum Recovery
After giving birth, most women get that 'empty' feeling where it feels like losing strength in the core. Recommended by Physiotherapists, Bub's Maternity Belt™ is designed to support the uterus, abdomen, pelvis, and back by applying compression on the pelvic and abdominal area to hold the expanded uterus wall, loose skin, and muscles back in place post-pregnancy.
This helps accelerate the recovery of your stretched skin back to its normal glow, helps reduce postpartum stretch marks, and makes it easier for your skin to recover its original elasticity.
How does it work?
Start enjoying the relief of Bub's Maternity Belt™ in 4 simple steps:
- Place the front pad on your back
- Pull the elastic straps and fasten them as low as possible under your belly
- Once fastened, slide the front pad from your back to under your belly
- Adjust the tightness for more or less support
85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
Hand wash only/ Do not soak/ Do not bleach/ Do not tumble dry