To begin initiating a return, within 14 calendar days of delivery, please return your item to our address provided by our customer support team at email@example.com to confirm the return.
We encourage customers to carefully read our Returns Policy and to please make sure all the items are eligible for return to avoid disappointment.
- We only provide store credit for items purchased with a discount or discount code of 25% or more, from our full retail price.
- Due to the custom made nature of some of our handmade products we can not accept returns/exchanges or offer refunds for any handmade item. Refunds or store credit will be issued within 30 days from the date we receive your return at our return address (listed above).
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the email receipt.
- We provide a refund to your original payment method for all full-priced items.
- Exchanges are provided through store credit for eligible items only.
- We do not provide a return label or pay for returns shipping.
- Items must be in their brand-new, unused condition and original packaging to be eligible for a refund.
- Items returned to us that are not eligible for a refund or store credit will be discarded or sent back to you at your own expense.
- All items purchased with a gift card or store credit are not eligible for return. Gift cards purchased and store credit issued by Inspire Uplift cannot be exchanged or refunded. All shipping charges and governmental taxes are non-refundable.
- Cancellations are only accepted for full-priced items, within 60 minutes after an order is placed. Please if you have to cancel your order for any reason reach out to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to cancel within the given time frame. We process orders as quickly as possible so cancellations are time sensitive.
- The Terms & Conditions of our Returns Policy prevail in the case of miscommunication or otherwise.